Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Union Street Holiday..

Fairy's laid out in the most extravagant way! I don't normally like this stuff but this piece is just so grand that I can't help but to be cheerful just looking at it..
(Store: Enchanted Crystal)
The best trinket/accessories store in the street and friendly sales ladies to!
(Jest Jewels)
I just have an owl obsession

and assorted bracelets in candy colors! Did I mention that we were offered water and jelly belly while shopping? That's customer service!

A random street decor...

Bored, broke, and gloomy outside I decided to stroll around Union Street in San Francisco and make an extra effort to notice silly colorful things rather than clothing in hopes that it would bring me an upbeat mood to a not so good day. I am just amazed at some of the cute little things that I've seen. It was a perfect day as it turns out and it makes me appreciate this city even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment