Friday, October 9, 2009

Roaring 20's


John Galliano just blew my mind away and has left me overwhelmingly giddy with his Spring 2010 collection. The 1920's inspired collection had me grasping for air as each piece comes out of the runway. From the hair style and make up to the runway itself it is truly breath taking. The color that Galliano picked is deeper and richer than the one I saw from the other spring collections, he gave us a different view of spring. A darker, deeper, edgier, sexier, stronger woman in spring who still didn't forget that see through clothes is still a season must have. Bravo to Galliano!


P.S. - I have a forever Lola syndrome and I'll be rocking socks and heels oh so much from now on! And to view more pics from the collection go to style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment