Sunday, May 31, 2009

More butter please


Although my girl friends didn't all make it for the girls night out last night, my good friend Raegan her friend Desi, Breanna and I met up at this bar  located at 11th street San Francisco called Butter.  Butter is a small but very cool place decorated to match what it would look like inside a trailer. They serve $8 dollar very strong cocktail drinks served in a normal drinking glass.  I am not a beer drinker so I am not sure how much beers are over there but I did have my very first jello shot..oh yea!.  It is definitely a casual bar but baggy clothing are prohibited so the party goers who I found very friendly and approachable makes an effort to dress effortlessly chic.  A dj spins good mixture of 80's pop and rock with a hint of old school Dre and snoop and a tad bit of current pop hits and if you don't feel like dancing and not into people watching, you can always stare at the 2 movie projector projecting weird 80's all women wrestling and well just random movie.  Now there is a $5 cover charge but I assure you that this spot is a good place to visit if you are looking for good drinks, happy people, and dance your ass off minus the ever pretentious dance floor. 

http://www.smoothasbutter.com/

1 comment: