Monday, August 10, 2009

Here are a few of my favorite things


1940-50's vintage hat - For the Wicked play.

1950's tilt hat - my new addition

1950's straw hat - Ribbon updated by moi

No hat but $3 sunglasses that I love.

And yes ladies and gentlemen, I do go out like that. I get lots of WTF stares from strangers but it warms my heart getting dolled up and feeling always lover ready. It's not always although I'm getting the hang of curling my hair this style and putting make up on in just 30 minutes (yes, including picking out what to wear). I heard someone say "I'm not really high maintenance, I just have a routine" and that's something I am practicing everyday.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the looks!!!! you look so damn classy it hurts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww too sweet of you Electric Lady! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete