Monday, August 24, 2009

Opera SF

Vuitton's Fall inspiration: Wearing cream colored cape purchased 3 years ago but worn for the first time here, a short pouf hot pink dress, my over the knee 5 inch heel, and an $18 vintage purse. Photo taken in between the Opera House and City Hall San Francisco.
The wind outside destroyed my coif but the Grand marble staircase inside made me forget all about it.
That dark cherry bar is so sexy and mysterious..

Went to the Opera in San Francisco for the first this weekend and I had a blast. Being in San Francisco my favorite city and around people wearing fancy clothes and classical music lover is exhilarating to me. Yes the first four performance at the Opera required getting used to but after the intermission I was enamored and I can't wait to go back for some more! I may have shocked a lot of conservative attendees at the house with my over the knee high heel boots but who cares? It's San Francisco and this is the place to get away with such silly little ensembles.

2 comments:

  1. you look so classy. i luv you gurl!! ps- i gotta see those boots in person, damnn!

    ReplyDelete