Monday, June 22, 2009

A Day in Napa





I took girlfriends to a fun filled day at Napa, CA. The day started at Domaine Carneros my favorite sparkling wine (champagne) maker in CA. We arrived at the Chateau looking very glam.  Greeneyes was wearing a long vintage green dress she got from a thrift store at Mission street SF for $12 and tied a fitting brown belt to accentuate her curves. She also wore a pair of nude suede platform shoes with it.  Lauren wore white almost see through "lolita" dress with a pair of gold rhinestoned flat sandals. My ensemble consists of a $15 floral dress, a grey patent leather skinny belt from target, my $5 purple sunglasses, and my 1950's vintage hat from my collection, and well you can't see it but a nude platform mary janes. I took off the original velvet ribbon on the hat and replaced it with a bow I had from one of my blouse.  I thought the yellow color was more suitable for the occasion versus the green thick velvet.  After consuming a bottle of La Reve we went off to do the wine tour and the tasting that came with it has left us with a bit of a wine coma.  By the time we arrived to our next winery stop (Mondavi) we were pretty giddy. But what could be more fun than spending a wonderful day along the vines of Napa Valley sipping wine and consuming illegal amounts of different kind of cheese while looking fab?

1 comment:

  1. no way you went to mondavi too!!! i <3 their wine. damn you guys look hot, holler!

    ReplyDelete