Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fab Flats


I used to be a flat shoe snob and did all my travels in what I thought the most fashionable way..wearing 4 inch heel shoes. Now I'm only 5 feet tall so you can't blame a girl for wanting some extra height as it is indeed part of looking proper in all outfits. But then one day while strolling in Champse Elysees I had about enough of the heels, I can either go back to my hotel all the way back to Montmarte which is few metro stops away and walk up and down the ever so challenging stairs Paris have in their subway stations or suck it up and find something comfortable to wear. And so I did, I dropped by at ZARA store and bought a gold gladiator sandals and felt chic wearing it while walking for the rest of the day and discover more of the gorgeous city of Paris looking and feeling glam.  Now I own flats and I enjoy finding chic fab ones like these Jeffrey Campbell sandals only for $99.  I think it looks cute with just about anything so it will take less space in your suitcase and I like a pop of color no matter what your wearing. Wearing heels is in my blood it flows viciously in my veins nevertheless I now travel luxuriously w/c means traveling with ease and comfort. I mean that's what Audrey Hepburn would do...

*Photo from fabsugar.com*

1 comment:

  1. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ReplyDelete