Friday, June 12, 2009

Neiman Marcus on sale.



I am the type of person who if I can would rather spend money on shoes rather than pay rent or have a comfortable retirement. Fortunately, I can't do that but that's not to say that I don't get tempted or indulge when it's okay. I found two lovely shoes that's on sale at Neiman Marcus, they are on sale but the prices are still pretty steep. One can still dream right? Check out the Dior cut out wedge sandals regular price $925 sale price $620 and the sexy peniche patent leather louboutin regular price $1,050 sale price $704. So ladies indulge if you can and let me know if you did so I can start hating :-)  http://www.neimanmarcus.com/common/store/catalog/templates/ET1.jhtml?N=4294966940&st=sristian Louboutin Peniche Patent Loafer Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment