Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wicked in San Francisco



I am so excited to watch Wicked tomorrow at the San Francisco Orpheum.  This will be my very first theatre experience and I am so happy to experience it in my hometown. Orpheum Theatre all in it's own is beautiful " Built in 1926 as a showcase for theatre magnate Alexander Pantages, the Orpheum has featured vaudeville, silent films, motion pictures, musical comedy and other theatrical entertainment." - http://www.shnsf.com/theatres/orpheum. The background of this particular theatre is right up the alley of my interest, so it is needless to say how excited I am to watch the play...

2 comments:

  1. the orpheum theater is so beautiful. i went to see conan o'brien there when he taped his show in sf for three days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked was one of the best times we've ever had. almost up there with the Aquarium.

    ReplyDelete